As a reminder, our day begins at 9:00 and ends at 4:00. Extended daily care is available. Please let us know ahead of time if you will need additional daily care for your child. Additionally, a box lunch option is available daily. Please read more using the Enrollment tab, or ask for details. We are located at 27 Fostertown Rd., Newburgh, NY 12550
What to send with your children, labeled with their names:
- sunblock (please apply at home, but feel free to send in extra)
- students should wear ‘play clothes’ and bring an extra set of clothes. You may send in an extra set to leave for the week until needed. We will be getting messy and wet at various times!
- shoes suitable for running
What to leave home:
- electronics – please do not send in any electronic devices with children. We will not accept the responsibility for these, and we hope your children will be engaged in our program activities.
What is provided:
- refrigerator (for cold lunch items)
- camp T-shirt
- daily snacks
- drinking water
- refillable water bottle
Please let us know if your child has any restrictions (allergies, sun exposure, etc.)